FAQ | Gachala Skincare Pure & Organic Inc.
Are your products vegan, Eco-friendly, Biodegradable and gluten-free?
- Gachala's Products are vegan, Eco-friendly, Biodegradable and gluten-free.
Are your products 100% Organic?
- We are always using pure, genuine, and top quality tested Ingredients, sourced through many years partners and direct manufacturers. We don't claim that our full line is 100% organic, but we use many organic ingredients, which makes this brand a unique and top-notch product line.
Do you ever change your product formulations?
- We are continually looking for an improvement in the formulations and product textures. Our customers' feedback and well wishing testimonials are crucial for our company to constantly improve and create new products.
Do you offer samples?
- Absolutely. Our sample size products will be available on our Company pages starting summer 2020. If you are ordering samples alone, your order is subject to the same shipping charges as our full-sized products. Samples cannot be returned and are non-refundable.
Is it safe to use your products while I'm pregnant or nursing?
- Gachala Skincare line is safe for pregnant or nursing women to use. However, the Skin Patch test is highly recommended before use and check with your doctor before using any new products, please.
Are your products free of synthetic ingredients and artificial preservatives?
- Yes! Our Gachala Skincare products are totally FREE of synthetic ingredients, especially petroleum by-products, phthalates, sulphates, glycols, artificial colourants, SLS, and preservatives.
Are your products tested on animals and cruelty-free?
- All our products are NOT tested on animals and are cruelty-FREE. We do support and taking care of the beauty and sustainable future of our beautiful blue planet Earth!
Can I return your product/s and demand a refund if I don't like them?
- Suppose Gachala products are ordered and shipped from our company and open by any of our customers. In that case, they CAN NOT be returned, and there will be NO refund offered. We highly recommend ordering sample sizes first, to make sure you like the product/s if you are not sure you will like them.
If I have multiple chemical sensitivities or allergies, can I use your products at all?
- If you have multiple chemical sensitivities or allergies. In that case, we do not recommend using any products with a scent, which potentially can cause unexpected personal reactions. Discontinue use immediately if any unexpected reactions occur. Wash affected area with warm water and soap, and do not use the products in the future. Using them knowing you have any potential reaction/s or sensitivities, is totally your own responsibility.
Are your products kept on shelves for a long time before the sale?
- No, all our products are freshly made on-demand!
Are your product's ingredients are quality tested?
- Yes, all our products are of top quality. Tested by the leading scientific facilities. The COA's and MSDS's for single ingredients are available by request when purchasing a large number of products (at Wholesale price).
If I would like to be your Wholesale Distributor or Company representative, what should I do?
- Please contact us with your request by email sent to email@example.com., and we will be more than happy to start working with you!
If I still did not receive my order, which I have expected to arrive some time ago, what should I do?
- Please send your request along with the Order number, your full name and contact information to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.